The Series 90-60 is a rectangular metal faced penstock suitable for wall and thimble mounting, with on-seating heads up to 9 metres and off-seating heads up to 6 metres.
Penstocks for seating duties are supplied with side wedges only. Off-seating applications may require bottom and/or top wedges in addition to side wedges, depending on the operating conditions.
Chased invert penstocks are supplied as standard. Flush invert canbe supplied when requested.
- Effective gate opening range 150-2000mm
- Flush invert eliminating grit traps
- An extensive range of operating gear can be utilised
- Faced wedges available in the same material as the sealing faces
- Fixing bolts supplied on request
- Sealing faces can be sealed to satisfy the requirements of both BS7775 and AWWA C501-92
- Circular apertures (sealing faces remain rectangular) for penstocks 700mm – 2000mm
- Thimble mounting
- Full and half frames available