Continuous Chain Raked Screen
Sewage screening equipment
- Maximum channel width 4.0m.
- Maximum channel depth 12.0m.
- Front raked. Single full width rake head.
- Dependent on channel width and depth bar spaces down to 6mm are available.
- No washwater required.
- Multiple carrier beams give a frequent raking action which ensures high concentrations of debris are effectively removed.
- Replaceable rake heads.
- Standard screen angle 75° to horizontal.
- Debris is removed from the rakes by a pivoted wiper with replaceable UHMW PE blade, at the top of the screen.
- Standard material of construction is painted MS structure, grid and rakes, with mild steel zinc plated chains.
- Multiple rakes are fastened to two endless chains which are driven by sprockets powered by a shaft mounted gearmotor at the top of the screen.
- Chains pass round a wear resistant guide track at the bottom of the screen which removes the need for sprockets and bearing in the flow.
- Rectangular or taper section bars.
- All screens are bespoke designed for the particular application, and are suitable for installing in new channels or retrofitting in existing channels.
- Control panel design and install.
- ATEX certified screens for use in hazardous areas.
- Single, dual or variable speed drive.
- Stainless steel 304 or 316 structure, grid, rakes and chains.
Download our DataSheet it contains the critical information we need so we can quote you, alternatively use the online form which can be found in the Specification Form tab.
If you need our help in completing the info form please call us on +44 (0) 1782 202 300 and one of our Technical Engineers will call you back.