Eel Friendly Double Flow ‘Out to In’ Bandscreen
Robust screen suitable for river intake applications
- High flow capacity per channel width ratio
- ‘Out to In’ flow path configuration
- Carry over prevented
- Woven wire mesh panels
- All moving parts fully guarded
- Also available in an ‘In to Out’ configuration for raw sewage applications
- Two stage panel cleaning. The first stage is for the eels using a low pressure spray bar and the second is for general debris, using a high pressure spray bar, with a dedicated outlet for each.
- Removed eels are gently deposited into a trough and configured to discharge up or downstream of the screen
- Fully retractable spray bar allows speedy nozzle un-clogging
- Minimum channel width 1.1m
- Maximum channel depth 12.0m
- Suitable for flows up to about 7000l/s given appropriate water levels
- Single, dual or variable speed drive
- Covers from stainless steel or plastic
- 304 or 316 Stainless steel main structure, panels and chains
- Supply to site in sections for ease of assembly in situ. Enables installation where access is restricted or crane capacity limited
- Panel mesh size to suit project requirement
- Control panel and field cabling
- DWI/WRAS compliant materials
Download our Datasheet it contains the critical information we need so we can quote you, alternatively use the online form which can be found in the Specification Form tab.
If you need our help in completing the info form please call us on +44 (0) 1782 202 300 and one of our Technical Engineers will call you back.